Friday

Android Launchers

 
                                                      (Pidgin & English)


I am writing about ANDROID today, and it's about launchers.
If you know nothing about android launcher, you could GOOGLE about it...
Launchers make your device look wow, and regardless of the make of the device, a good launcher can make your phone look expensive *wink* .

I haven't tried all launchers in the PLAY STORE but below are the few I've used.


*Solo launcher - it's a simple launcher, person fit no know say u install launcher sef because it's blends with the phone, but I most say it is really 'POWERFUL'.

*SMART LAUNCHER - it arranges your app and icons in a ring format, makes it look very cool, its quite simple too..

*NEXT LAUNCHER - it's a gamers launcher, it has the coolest 3D effect.. it turns your device into a 'mini TRANSFORMER' .. LOL .. (from my observation, E DEY CHOP BATTERY SHA).


*APUS LAUNCHER - I call it the 'lovers launcher', it has this new feature that allows you to change the wallpaper on your device and it changes that of your lover too, isn't that lovely? .. Apus launcher has a lot of downloadable themes to choose from (the PINKO theme Na my favourite sha).

*APEX LAUNCHER - it's a clever launcher, with a lot of features, it has a paid version which is 'cooler' with drawer and gesture controls.

*ACTION LAUNCHER - Is your device running on Android lollipop? if yes, abeg download action launcher, it totally embraces the lollipop version, with it wonderful transition effect.

GO LAUNCHER - how could I do this without mentioning the GO launcher, I guess it's the most popular launcher on Google play, it's cool 'sha' ... at least a lot of people like it, it has millions of downloads.

NOVA LAUNCHER - Nova launcher is a nice launcher, it has a feature or two from all the launchers mentioned above and got a good rating from it's user with over 4.5 star.

well those are the ones I've used, " I cannot fit to kill myself... "

you could tell us about those you've used, let's learn from you...  drop your comments below..

#OBAD

No comments:

Post a Comment